Friday, October 4, 2013

New Blog!

        Hey! This is Grace, and I finally have a blog! Let me tell you the story about how I got one. My mom and I were at Parent Teacher Conferences last night, and we started talking to my teacher about Language Arts. She said that I'm a really good writer. I can't argue with that!:) She starts talking about how two or three other people in my class are really good writers too, and that the grammar packets she's been giving us are way too easy for us. So, she said that she's going to try to rent the computer lab for us so we can do a little advanced English. She also said that she wouldn't be surprised if I published a novel by Jr. High! So, she said that I should have a blog so I can practice writing in front of people. So now I have a blog! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment