Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 2: Describe three legitimate fears, and how they became fears

1. I have a fear of Halloween night. Well, I only get frightened when the Grimm Reaper is holding the bowl of candy, when you can see a faint smile on him under the mask, and when his hand is on the edge of the bowl. This became a fear about two years ago. I was dressed up as a Hippie, and, not to brag or anything, I looked pretty fabulous. :P I was Trick or Treating with my friend Paige. Here's where the Grimm Reaper comes in. As I said before, the Grimm Reaper was holding the bowl of candy, I could see a faint smile on him under the mask, and his hand was on the edge of the bowl. I must've saw a black cat cross the road or something, because every single person that put their hand in that bowl didn't pee their pants. ( I didn't really pee my pants, but I was close to it!) So, I walk up the steps, and as I was putting my hand in the bowl, he grabs my arm, and SCREAMS RIGHT IN MY FACE. I couldn't breathe after that! Then, an 8 year old comes up, grabs a piece of candy, and just skips cheerfully off into the night. I'm really surprised that I remember all of that, because it was two years ago!

Hmmmmm.......... I think that's the only fear I have. Yes, I do have Arachnophobia, Glossophobia, and Phasmophobia, ( Fear of spiders, speaking in front of people, and ghosts.) But, I don't think that there's really a story to why those are my fears. Spiders are just really creepy, I'm shy and don't like speaking in front of people, and yes, I know for a fact that ghosts aren't real, but they still creep me out! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment