Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 3: What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?

The only greatest amount of physical pain I've ever endured, is when I smashed my middle finger in the door a week ago. I was outside getting a snack, and when I closed the door, my finger somehow got stuck. It seared with pain for about 10 minutes. It was the longest 10 minutes of my life. I went upstairs and got myself an ice pack, and, because our family is crazy, we don't have any real ice packs in our house. So, I had to get a sandwich bag, and fill it with ice. That took about two minutes. By the time I went to bed that same day, ( four hours later) it was still throbbing and I still couldn't move it. But, now it feels better!:P I may have had more severe injuries in the past that I don't remember, but I think that's all I remember!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment