Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 12: Describe a typical day in your life

My days go a little like this:

      First, I wake up grudgingly at 7:00 to the sound of my alarm clock that makes me almost think a bomb is going off, because it's so terrifying. Second, I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and put my contacts in. Then, I go into my mom's room and watch the news for about 15 minutes, and then finally go get dressed, which takes me about five-ten minutes to do. Then, I go into my mom's room again and watch the news and eat breakfast. After that, my mom does my hair while I'm on Instagram, Snapchat, Tiny Tower, and Twitter. Then I finally go to school.
My school schedule:

8:00-9:00--Language Arts
9:00-9:30--History (Feels like an eternity)
9:30-10:00--Specialty (Mon. Art, Tues. Music, Wed. Library, Thurs. P.E.)
10:00-11:05--Language Arts
11:05-11:20--Flex
11:20-11:40--Lunch
11:40-12:25--Chinese
12:25-1:00--Language Arts
1:00-2:00--Math
2:00-3:00--Science

After I get home, I usually get on the computer and do the following: Check my e-mail, blog, and do Buzzmath. Then, I actually do my real homework which is math pretty much every day. After I finish my homework, I watch T.V. until my mom gets home, and then we have dinner. We have scrambled eggs on Mondays, but the rest of the week, we have something else. Then, at the end of the day, I take my contacts out, brush my teeth, and my mom reads Harry Potter to me. (We're currently on #6) And last, I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment