Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 11: Describe a few of your pet peeves.

You probably noticed that I skipped #s 9 & 10. # 9 was: What defines you? I didn't want to do that one, because I couldn't think of ANYTHING to write about that. I thought for about 15 minutes about it, and I couldn't come up with anything. # 10 was: Describe your most embarrassing moment. I can think of plenty times I could talk about, but I did not want to write about any of them. :) So, I'm going to skip to # 11. This might take a while... :)  


1. I absolutely hate it when my family leaves the leftover time on the microwave. It's not because I can't see the time, I just absolutely hate it for some unknown reason.
2. I hate it when, at school, I walk into the bathroom to check my hair or something, and five other girls are in there either talking, or checking their hair too. I just think it's really awkward, because I just walk in there for three seconds and then leave.
3. I hate it when, for example, my family leaves an EMPTY pizza box in the fridge, tricking me into thinking there's pizza in there. Then, when I go to open it, there's nothing in there.
4. I hate it when, in my Irish Dance class, people don't dance to the beat.
5. (Last but not least) I hate it when people at school don't push their chairs in, because I either trip over them, or I have to climb over their chair to get across because they're standing in front of it.

Those are some of my pet peeves. I have what seems like billions more, but I don't think I could type all of those down "quick". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment